What is Physiotheraphy
Physiotherapy helps with the promotion of physical health along side with mobility independent function.
• Acute and chronic musculoskeletal injuries(tendons, muscles and joints)
• Back and neck pain (including degenerative disc disease)
• Tennis Elbow, Golfer's Elbow and ligamentous laxity
• Rotator cuff injuries (pre and post op rehab)
• Foot and ankle injuries, post op rehab
• Hip and knee pain (including pre and post-operative care)
• Fibromyalgia and trigger points pain
• Postural dysfunction
• Repetitive strain injuries
• Sciatic pains
• Shoulder pain, dislocations and stiffness
• disc conditions and nerve impingement
Evidence based treatment protocols that enable us to address all pathologies in a well structured approach using different mobilization and manipulation techniques such as active release, myofascial release , McKenzie and Mulligan techniques ,focusing on restoring function and mobility , engaging patients in active therapy via different and variable therapeutic strengthening and stretching techniques ,specifically designed to address your problems and help with a fast recovery and functional mobility restoration.